- [TDA] Leave Out All the Rest by Anna Fugazzi (Chapters: 4)
- Rating: 15 - Spoilers: PS/SS, CoS, PoA, GoF, OotP, HBP, DH, EPI, QTTA, FB, BB, JKR - 34039 words
Genre: Angst, Drama - Main character(s): Fred, George, Ron - Ships: George/Luna - Era: In the nineteen years
Nobody expected the year after Fred's death would be easy. But nobody expected George would have to lose so much, just to live through it. Or: George is doing his best to make his way after the war and Fred's death. Everyone is trying to help, and he wishes they would just stop. Especially Fred.
- [Sch] Morbidus by Addy Ricin (Chapters: 4)
- Rating: R - Spoilers: PS/SS, CoS, PoA, GoF, OotP, QTTA, FB - 42149 words
Genre: General, Adventure - Main character(s): Draco, Harry - Ships: None - Era: The Harry Potter at Hogwarts Years
This isn’t a story about right and wrong, about good versus evil. This is a story about convictions, and the places they take you should you adhere to them. It’s a story about the things that change you and how they do – and why who you are goes far beyond the things you do.
Published: October 29, 2009 (after Beedle the Bard) - Updated: September 29, 2011
- [Sch] No Simple Highway by topeswin (Chapters: 3)
- Rating: R - Spoilers: None - 15568 words
Genre: Drama, Alternate Universe - Main character(s): Harry, Snape - Ships: None - Era: The Harry Potter at Hogwarts Years
Back for second year, Harry chooses to follow a new path and he's going off the rails. He's depressed and angry; tired of trying to be someone he's not. Lashing out and driving everyone away feels like the only thing that will keep him from losing it. As unlikely as it seems, Professor Snape may be the one person capable of providing the guidance Harry needs and wants.